Follow these simple steps to install your extension from IWD. Please note that installing IWD_ALL is required before installing your purchased extension.
Also please do not use 7zip software to unpack the .tgz package if you decide to install the extension via FTP.
1. Log-in to your Magento Admin Panel
2. Go to System -> Magento Connect -> Magento Connect Manager
3. Enter your Magento username and password for the Magento Connect Manager
4. Select the Choose File button under the ‘Direct package file upload’ section
5. Locate and select the extension file on your computer and click Upload
- The extension file will be included in your order’s confirmation email
- You can also download the file by logging into your customer account at IWD Extensions and going to the My Downloadable Products section
6. Click on the Return to Admin button
7. Go to System -> Cache Management and click the Flush Magento Cache button
8. Finally, log-out and log back into your Admin panel to complete the installation process
Follow these steps to install an IWD Agency Magento 2 extension:
1. Backup your web directory and store database
2. Install IWD_ALL (download) and extension by uploading both packages to your directory:
- Note: If you have already installed IWD_ALL then you do not need to install once more
- Note: If extension package contains two separate folders for M2.1.* and for M2.2.* make sure you are using ONLY one and appropriate to your Magento version.
3. In SSH console of your server navigate to your store root folder:
4. Run the following command:
php -f bin/magento setup:upgrade
5. Now run the following command:
php -f bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
6. Flush store cache; log out from the backend and log in again
If the extension you purchased and installed requires you to activate a license, please follow the steps here.