Checklist before enabling the IWD Checkout
Before proceeding on enabling your IWD Checkout, please make sure you have performed the steps noted in the following task list:
- You have created an Integration for your Store on your IWD Checkout account.
- Downloaded and Installed the IWD Checkout eCommerce Connector on your eCommerce Store.
- You have Configured the API Key and received a Connection Succesful message on your eCommerce Store.
- You have configured at least a payment gateway to be used on your checkout-page on your IWD Agency account.
- You have Configured a PayPal Commerce Platform account.
- You have marked the customer's phone field as mandatory on your PayPal account: https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-make-the-phone-field-mandatory-with-checkout-faq3691
- You have Customized your IWD Checkout-page & PayPal buttons design.
- You have Tested on Sandbox mode transactions made with the IWD Checkout Platform & PayPal.
- You have HTTPS configured and enabled for your website.