How to change the Store Locator design?
The IWD Store Locator allows you to change the Call to Action, Main Button, Title Text, Body Text, Marker Color, and Active Marker Colors to match your store's design. Maintaining the same user experience across is a best practice to create confidence in your website.
To change your Store Locator design, please follow these steps:
- Access your IWD Agency account
- Locate and click IWD Store ->Configurations > Design Settings section
- Locate the Search by Radius switch and turn it on and off, depending on your preference.
- When the Search by Radius is on, you will find a couple more options for you to configure.
- Search Metric: Metric system to be displayed; kilometers or miles.
- Filter by Radius Option: The filter options in km or miles your store locator will allow your customers to filter.
- Default Radius Show: The default kilometer or miles radius your store locator will use.
- Click the "Save" button.