How to Create a Store Attribute?
The Store Attributes on the IWD Store Locator allows you to create any custom attributes that your business has for each store. Store Attributes will also use these attributes to allow your customers to filter search results.
Example attributes are Pet-Friendly, Coffee, Free WiFi, Parking, etc. You can create your attributes BEFORE or AFTER creating your stores.
Follow these steps to create a new store attribute:
- Access your IWD Agency account
- Locate and click IWD Store -> Store Attributes tab
- Click the "Create Attribute" button
- Fill out the required information for the attribute:
- Attribute Status: Enable/Disable to show/hide the attribute on your Store Locator.
- Attribute Name: The name of the attribute that will be displayed on your Store Locator.
- Attribute Icon: Icon related to the attribute that will be displayed on your Store Locator. Allowed file formats: jpg,png,SVG,gif. Max file size - 1MB.
- Click the "Save" button.