This IWD checkout suite provides integration of your Magento 2 store with Amazon Pay and Login with Amazon services. They help your customers shop quickly, safely and securely. Your customers can pay on your website without re-entering their payment and address details.
The Amazon Pay and Login with Amazon Magento 2 extension requires you to have a valid Amazon Payments merchant account (refer to the Amazon Pay and Login with Amazon account setup if you don’t have one yet) and a web server running a Magento 2 store instance with following conditions met:
- Magento CE (2.1.0 or higher)
- cURL for PHP
- DOM / XML for PHP
- valid SSL certificate
AMAZON PART: CREATE SANDBOX ACCOUNT
To use the sandbox environment, you need to create specific test accounts for the sandbox environment.
- Choose the menu Integration ‣ Test accounts.
- Click on Create a new test account.
- Fill in the form using a valid email address. The account can be used immediately after the account creation.
MAGENTO PART: MAGENTO CONFIGURATION
- Credentials JSON
- JSON string of all Amazon Pay seller credentials, You can retrieve them via the copy your keys button in Amazon Seller Central at Integration ‣ MWS Access Key.
Merchant Id, Access Key Id, Secret Access Key, Client Id, Client Secret
- Using the credentials JSON is the preferred and easiest way to supply your credentials. Manual configuration is possible as well. The
credentials can be found in Seller Central at Integration ‣ MWS Access Key.
Select the region where you registered your seller account from the provided list. If you’re unsure about this information, please consult the Amazon Pay merchant support.
Sandbox mode has been designed to test the Amazon Pay service. In sandbox
the selected payment method is not charged.
These are URLs that are required by Amazon Pay and should be added to your Seller Central account. These URLs are built using the Base URL which can be found under General ‣ Web.
IPN URL - Please add this information to the field Merchant URL at Settings ‣ Integration Settings of the Seller Central
Example from the Admin Panel configuration.
MAGENTO PART: IWD CHECKOUT SUITE
- Open the
with configured Amazon Pay extension
- Add any product to cart
- Proceed to the checkout page.
- The Amazon PM will be added to the payments dropdown on the checkout page
The Amazon pop-up will be used for the login
- Shipping details will be downloaded from the customer account
- Payment Method will be downloaded from the customer account
- Click to Place Order button and your order will be successfully created.